Monday, October 7, 2024

"Is that all there is, it that all there is my friend? Then let's break out the booze and have a ball if that's all there is."

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/kamala-harris-presidential-campaign-became-a-grim-slog.html

I was always fearful how consequential Biden would end up being if he were the nominee and you are seeing that play out. 

"And it looks like we might have made it. Yes, it looks like we've made it to the end."

https://archive.is/8Rt9b (to bypass paywall)

I thought Harris had overcome her bad political instincts but first impressions I never forget because they always reveal themselves again and again and again.

"But what they do have is a hegemonic liberalism that will get us all fucking killed."

And yet, what I'm suppose to lay down and die and give up? I could but I won't.

I'm canvasing still...and why I am fighting is to stop more disaster and hemorrhaging because it still fucking matters. Read some blurb by a prominent hetro dox type academic art world actor I have weariness of. He said to not really care about politics. Yes, a man who will never find himself in a position to be forced into giving birth. To be forced to give birth to the man who raped them and to be forever tethered and terrorized by him. Nor be on the receiving end of race riots and anti immigrant purges. Neither a man who will be a part of those who will be regular protesters and political dissidents that will be targeted. With the goal to round them up and brought to black ops sites to be tortured and/or disappeared. A man not personally affected by anti LGBTQ rage and risk living as criminalized. Nor be a person at risk to die of an overdose in their grandparent's home because they cannot afford rent or healthcare and never got out of their family lineage of poverty and desolation. So no I will not take political real word advice from art academic men who say to be above politics. Thanks stay in your lane I guess.