Thursday, October 3, 2024

So the October Surprise is helping Israel carry a war and a genocide out across multiple countries in the Middle East that also includes Iran. I knew how much Biden would absolutely fuck this up when October 7th happened. I remember vividly the dread I felt watching the news and thinking of not just the mass destruction and collective punishment of Palestinian lives that would occur, but selfishly (I’ll admit that) Biden helping to cost us the election. With his ghoulish and evil foreign policy advisors in tow of course. 

Biden’s disastrous campaign people coupled with Obama luminaries…we almost could have made it, I believe we could have. I think I have mentally resigned. Yet I have been prepared for everything since pre election night 2016. I never believed that Trump would just go away. Jan. 6th was the least surprising thing. I think what surprised me was how much Jan. 6th doesn’t matter to people. That’s eerie and I am not a patriotic person in the slightest. I will never put country over people. Nation states are never more important than human lives. So even with that I was disturbed. Eight or nine people died connected directly to that day and they are people in the GOP involved in the plotting who are still there working in the government. I know in some countries this kind of corruption is very normal but it’s new to me and I would like to not be desensitized. I know a large number of the public are desensitized to him but I will never allow myself to be.