Monday, July 22, 2024

The turns of political fates. My prayers for the past year have finally been answered. People all over the spectrum are jolted and last I checked 60 million dollars in small grassroots donations. They listened and saw and finally woke up and course corrected. However that will turn out ultimately we fought but it's the first time in months I have felt some hope here politically besides special elections focus on abortion. Gaza changed the head winds for me. I can sleep without dread for the first time in weeks. By the way to those on the right happy for the Handmaid's journey you like to force us into, the concentration camps, and queer people death penalized get some new material from your bland and stupid Let's Go Brandon branding and merchandise.  

I am unburdened and relieved.