Monday, July 1, 2024

I can't believe so much could be lost in this country and the world (and the winning coalition issue of our time) because his family members and close knit advisors have no skills to help anyone but make themselves feel better and buffer their own self preservation and egos in American history. Staying in as if they are not through writing some great comeback story. Lost in a tunnel vision of fantasy and faux heroism. And the complete gaslighting by so many of the political class and press, mainstream and small is well I did not not expect that but watching it live is a sight for sore eyes to behold and cry out loud for if I had any energy for that because I don't. Not going to waste my energy getting in panic attack mode even though I have to rethink some things now I was planning.