What is America outside of being an empire of mass terror and violence, home and abroad? It's the country that had the Floyd protests and a few months later people stormed the capital because the antichrist was not crowned president. Four years later within months of the student encampments against the genocide of Palestinians was also when the same antichrist won the election. Just a place of impossible tensions and contradictions, but I don't think defining it only as a place of colonial and imperialist evil and darkness is the way to summarize it all. I don't think it even motivates people who want to help turn it around. There is something hopeless and demoralizing summarizing America as a one single truth and even dishonest. And we still have to get up the morning for those who can't leave. I'm not a person who is interested in having a relationship and defending a nation state with nuclear weapons or giving all my love to it. It would be nice to feel that something could still be turned around, even his first term it felt maybe it can change. But time goes forward either way.