Saturday, August 24, 2024

Post convention without stars in the eyes

Very anti climatic and a huge blunder morally and politically ignoring Uncommitted. The shunning is inexcusable. Nine years of the horror vortex that won't close and people keep getting sucked in as it gets furthered normalized is what we are trapped with having to have yet another election rematch. Your favorite dipshit comedian podcaster who wants you to think he’s just a cool down to earth guy but he’s a popular entertainer who has now shown he is a collaborator. I don't care about the Sanders interview. Wanting fame stroked and money in the bank not concerned about his audience’s well being but he puts off the air that you could be friends only if. You could get a spot on the couch, you could sit at the lunch table, just that kind of guy. Carlin would hate feckless egos like him and Joe. (Carlin would really hate all of this, everything.) Many moderate news outlets are all aboard once again trying to shove Trump as not only normal but the next president, show him some respect and get in line. Oh and guess who is all aboard helping along and endorsing? The one and only roadkill chef-sex pest-health care crisis-political tragedy RFK Jr.!  What a topsy turvy almost two months since the crisis. A month since my prayers of April 2019 answered. Two more months to go. How will it go.

I was hoping to stay a little while longer in the coconut tree that I hung out in feeling relief since we got off the sinking ship.Yet I wonder even if the boat has oars again are we still on a life raft of sorts? I don’t know I haven’t been able to read this election for the past two years. I try to tap in and it’s blank. I see multiple outcomes and none I can land on unlike the last few election cycles.

However the most lethal army in the world is not what the common man is interested in or the swing median voter is hoping for. While not perfect and still a politician I am Walz pilled. This is politics though and no gods no masters is always at the core of my outlook whatever the vibes, and whatever jokes along the way with everyone else in my political alignments to get by in the rising tides. 

The Uncommitted have no obligation to any of this. Free Palestine.